top of page
VACANCY POSTING INFORMATION
Human Resource and Support Officer
Office of the Financial Secretary
Ministry of Finance and Economic Management
September 19, 2023 at 7:10:42 PM
September 28, 2023 at 2:00:00 AM
We offer a great opportunity as a Human Resource and Support Officer within the Office of the Financial Secretary, Ministry of Finance and Economic Management (“the Ministry”).
You will work under the guidance and close supervision of the Corporate Manager in providing administrative expertise in recruitment and talent acquisition solutions that are tailored to the business needs of the Ministry.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process and on.
• Provide administrative support on structural changes.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Provide administrative support and advice on HR policies and procedures.
• It is a new role which would suit someone wanting to commence and develop their career in human resource management.
• Ongoing support from experienced mentors, learning and development opportunities, and professional development.
• Diploma in Business (Level 6); or similar
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong organisation skills
• Positive team player
• Willing to take instructions
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, honesty and integrity
You will join a passionate team and be supported by experienced leaders to accelerate your career and see you thrive. Ready to make a move?
To apply, please submit your cover letter and full resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 27 September 2023, 4.00pm
bottom of page