Organisational Governance Coordinator
Heads of Ministries Administration
Office of the Public Service Commissioner
September 14, 2021, 7:33:52 PM
December 10, 2021, 2:00:00 AM
An exciting employment opportunity exists at the Office of the Public Service Commissioner (OPSC) for the position of:
ORGANISATIONAL GOVERNANCE COORDINATOR
This role will provide administration support to the Commissioner in the implementation of recruitment, performance management and training and development support for the Heads of Ministries.
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
• Have a high level of computer literacy, analytical skills, correspondence preparation.
• A good understanding of national strategic policies and priorities
• Have a minimum of 7-8 years experience in management, strategic advisory roles.
• Have some proven work experience in a Government Agency or business
• Have a degree in Public Sector Management, Business Administration, Public Policy, Law, Economics or other related fields.
For more information, the Job Descriptions can be downloaded from www.psc.gov.ck
How to Apply:
Please provide the following as part of your application:
1) A letter of interest (or cover letter)
2) A copy of your curriculum vitae or resume.
Applications must be sent to: HR Manager, OPSC, PO Box 24, Rarotonga, or email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm, Thursday 09th December 2021.