Senior Tax Auditor/Team Leader - Large Enterprises & High Wealth Individuals
Revenue Management Division (RMD)
Ministry of Finance and Economic Management (MFEM)
September 20, 2022, 2:15:53 AM
October 1, 2022, 2:00:00 AM
The Revenue Management Division is seeking suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following position:
SENIOR TAX AUDITOR/TEAM LEADER - LARGE ENTERPRISES & HIGH WEALTH INDIVIDUALS
As a Senior Tax Auditor you will manage more complex queries from clients and provide advice.
You will continue to work to deliver research on either the client themselves or the particular VAT issue,
broadening your knowledge of intricate VAT legislation and supporting and leading a team of TAX Auditors with their work and with the requirements of the management team.
You will work with other Team Leaders to lead and facilitate identifying and managing risks and opportunities, providing expert, pragmatic advice on mitigation strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• A master’s degree in accounting and at least 10 years’ experience in tax administration, including at least 5 years undertaking tax audits and investigations.
• Experience leading and mentoring a team of Tax Specialists.
• Strong legislative interpretation skills and experience providing high level advice on tax policy and operational matters.
• Sound judgement and decision making ability.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Professional and committed approach.
• An advanced level of Excel skills and sound level of competence with other Microsoft applications.
• Well organized with a sense of priority and time management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• An ability to tackle problems through to their resolution.
• Experience and knowledge of investigation techniques and procedures.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter that explains your motivations for applying and that demonstrates your suitability for the position,
clearly stating which role you are applying for, to Leilani on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 4pm on the 30 September 2022.
Please find a copy of the Job Description attached.
Alternatively contact Leilani on 29511 extension 7208