Ministry of Finance and Economic Management (MFEM)
September 23, 2022, 2:36:09 AM
October 8, 2022, 2:00:00 AM
VIEW COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
The Revenue Management Division is seeking suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following position:
To excel in this role, you must demonstrate the ability to work with people in stressful situations, strong problem-solving, time management skills, and analytical ability.
The ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
• Experience in revenue management processes and knowledge of investigation techniques and procedures
• Sound judgement and decision making ability.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Professional and committed approach.
• An advanced level of Excel skills and sound level of competence with other Microsoft applications.
• Well organized with a sense of priority and time management.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Technical skills and initiatives – understanding legal processes
• An ability to tackle problems through to their resolution.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter that explains your motivations for applying and that demonstrates your suitability for the position, clearly stating which role you are applying for, to Leilani on email@example.com
Applications must be received by 4pm on 7 October 2022.
For more information and/or to obtain a job description, please contact Leilani on 29511 extension 7208 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org