August 17 2021
Te Marae Ora (TMO) Ministry of Health is now testing all passengers (both locals and visitors) who have arrived into the Cook Islands from New Zealand from Wednesday 11 – Monday 16 August, 2021 Cook Islands Time.
The following priority criteria has been placed on these passengers:
• Who have been at an identified Location of Interest while in New Zealand (locations of interest)
• Who are symptomatic.
• Who reside and have been in the Coromandel during these dates
There are 2 ways for these passengers to get tested:
1. Call the Contact Tracing Lines to book an appointment and TMO representatives will come to you. Phone: 57481, 57482, 57486, 56199.
2. Drive to one of the following testing stations located at:
Black Rock Clinic
Once you have been tested:
• You must self-isolate while you wait for your test result
• If you reside here please stay home
• If you are staying at an accommodation, you must stay in your room
• Have family, friends or room service deliver food, medications and other supplies to you.
Read full recommended guidelines here from TMO. https://covid19.gov.ck/sites/default/files/2021-08/30062021%20TESTING%20SELFISOLATING%20PAMPHLET.pdf
We also strongly encourage all NZ travellers in the Cook Islands to register on www.safetravel.govt.nz Or Contact the New Zealand High Commission on phone 22201 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All are encouraged to follow Public Health measures.
For more information visit www.covid19.gov.ck